Urine Drug Test Strip/Kit
|FOB Price:||US $0.19 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5,000 Pieces||US $0.19/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Single Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Type: Urine/Hematology Analyzer
- Group: Male
- Specification: ce iso
- Certification: CE, ISO13485, SGS
- Classification: Biological Diagnostics
- Origin: China
CE ISO certificates
The kit can be stored at room temperature or refrigerated (2-30°C). The test strip is stable through the expiration date printed on the sealed pouch. The test strip must remain in the sealed pouch until use.
DO NOT FREEZE. Do not use beyond the expiration date
Direction for use
Allow the test strip, urine specimen, and/or controls to reach room temperature (15-30ºC) prior to testing.
1. Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it. Remove the test strip from the sealed pouch and use it
as soon as possible.
2. With arrows pointing toward the urine specimen, immerse the test strip vertically in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not pass the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip when immersing the strip. See the illustration below.
3. Place the test strip on a non-absorbent flat surface, start the timer and wait for the red line(s) to appear. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
Negative: Two lines appear
One red line should be in the control region, and another apparent red or pink line hsould be in the test region. This negative result indicates that the Methamphetamine concentration is below the detectable level
Note: The shade of red in the test line region may vary, but it should be considered negative whenever there is even a faint pink line.
Positive: One red line appears in the control region
No line appear in the test region. This positive result indicates that the Methamphetamine concentration exceeds the detectable level.
Invalid: control line fails to appear
Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new test strip. If the problem persists, discontinue using the lot immediately and contact you local distributer.