Pregnancy Test /Rapid Test Kits for Pregnancy Test
|FOB Price:||US $0.05 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100,000 Pieces||US $0.05/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000, 000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: COLOR
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485, SGS
- Classification: Physiological Functions of Diagnosis and Monitoring Equipment
- Specification: CE/ISO/SGS
- Type: Urine/Hematology Analyzer
- Group: Female
- Trademark: sunhealth
- Origin: China
Pregnancy Test/Rapid Test Kits For Pregnancy Test
Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is a glycoprotein hormone produced by the developing placenta shortly after fertilization. In normal pregnancy, hCG can be
detected in both urine and serum as early as 7 to 10 days after conception (1-4). hCG levels continue to rise very rapidly, frequently exceeding 100 mIU/mL by the
first missed menstrual period (2-4), and peaking in the 100,000-200,000 mIU/mL range about 10-12 weeks into pregnancy. The appearance of hCG in both urine
and serum soon after conception, and its subsequent rapid rise in concentration during early
gestational growth, make it an excellent marker for the early detection of pregnancy.
The hCG One Step Pregnancy Test Device is a rapid test that qualitatively detects the presence of hCG in urine or serum specimen at the sensitivity of 10-25 mIU/mL. The test utilizes a combination of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies to selectively detect elevated levels of hCG in urine or serum. At the level of
claimed sensitivity, the hCG One Step Pregnancy Test Device shows no cross-reactivity interference from the structurally related glycoprotein hormones at high
How To Use This Test Kit?
1) To begin testing; open the sealed pouch by tearing along the notch.. Remove the test form the pouch.
2) Immerse the strip into the urine with the arrow end pointing towards the urine. Do not immerse past the MAX (maximum) line. Take the strip out after 3
seconds and lay the strip flat on a clean, dry, nonabsorbent surface (e.g., mouth of the urine container).
3) Wait for colored bands to appear. Depending on the concentration of HCG in the test specimen, positive
results may be observed in as short as 40 seconds. However to confirm negative results, the complete reaction time (5 minutes) is required. Do not read
results after 10 minutes.
1) To begin testing, open the sealed pouch by tearing along the notch. Remove the test from the pouch.
2) Draw 0.15ml (about 3 drops) sample into the pipette, and dispense it into the sample well on the cassette.
3) Wait for the colored bands to appear. Depending on the concentration of HCG in the test specimen, positive results may be observed in as short
as 40 seconds. However, to confirm negative results, the complete reaction time (5 minutes) is required. Do not read results after 10 minutes.
1)To begin testing, open the sealed pouch by tearing along the notch. Remove test device--midstream from the pouch.
2) Hold the round end of cover with one hand. Use the other hand to pull out the midstream cap and expose the absorbent.
3) Point the absorbent tip downward; place the absorbent tip in urine stream for at least 3 seconds to be thoroughly wet. Do not urinate passed the
arrow mark. Otherwise, you can collect your urine into a clean cup and dip half of the absorbent pad into the urine for at least 3 seconds.
4) Re-cap the device and wait for color bands to appear. Read the result in five minutes. Do not read results after more than 5 minutes.
How to read the results?
Negative: Only one color band appears on the control region . No apparent band on the test region. There is no pregnancy.
Positive: Distinct color bands appears on the control and test regions. Beth test line and control line indicate that you are pregnant. Color intensity of
the test bands may vary. Different stages of pregnancy have different concentrations of HCG hormone.
Invalid: No visible bang at all. Repeat test with a new test kit.