Disposable Medical Tracheostomy Tube (with & without cuff)
|FOB Price:||US $0.04 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||20,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20,000 Pieces||US $0.04/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 3.0 3.5 4.0 4.5 5.0 5.5 6.0 6.5
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 2
- Type: Catheter
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Hsyjx(Z)Z2014D2660362
The tracheostomy tube is a curved tube that is inserted into a tracheostomy stoma (the hole made in the neck and windpipe). There are several different brands of tracheostomy tubes, but all have similar parts.
The tracheostomy tube is used in general anaesthesia, intensive care and emergency medicine for airway management and mechanical ventilation. The tube is inserted into a patient's trachea through an incision in the trachea (the windpipe).
1. High-volume and low pressure can keep well-airtightness in low pressure;
2. Soft-double wings and neck tie make the tube firm, keep patients comfortable;
3. Atraumatic soft rounded tip is less invasive;
4. Be with X-ray line help to do locatoin precisely during operation;
5. Pre-curved shape easy to insert, reduce trauma.
1. Atraumatic soft rounded tip is less invasive;
2 Be with X-ray line help to do locatoin precisely during operation;
3. Pre-curved shape easy to insert, reduce trauma.
4. With nect tie.
Item No. Size(mm)Item No.Size(mm)