Sterile Disposable IV Cannula IV Catheter Medical Equipment
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Piece/Pieces Per Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 18G 20G 22G 24G
- Material: Plastic
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Adult
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 3
- Feature: All Sterile and Ready for Use
- Trademark: Sunhealth
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 90183900
- Type: Catheter
- Certification: CE, SGS, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: Without Logo Printing
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Gsyjx(Z)Z2008d3150455
- Color: Blue Yellow Orange Grey Green Pink
- Transport Package: 50PCS/Box, 20box/CTN
- Origin: China
|Packaging Details:||Medical Equipment Packaging is 50pcs/box,1000pcs/49*43*33cm/8kg/carton|
|Delivery Detail:||within 4 weeks, Medical Equipment|
1) Sterile, single use and non pyrogenic.
2) The flah back chamber allows quick visulization of venous return.
3) Wings specially designed for easy gripping and safe clamping.
4) Needle cover to prevent accidental demage to needle or catheter.
5) Intermittent Non Return Valve to prevent leakage.
6) Color coded port cap as per ISO Standard.
I.V.Cannula pen like model
1) Useful in high risk cases where no extra opening is permitted for risk of infection.
2) Symmetrical design facilitates cannulation at contoured surfaces.
3) Minimum area of contact with patient's body.
4) Color coded body for size identification.
5) Disposable, sterile and non-pyrogenic.
6) Transparent hub for easy flashback visualisation.
7) HYDROPHOBIC FILTER allows consistent flashback.
8) Kink resistant and biocompatible catheter with smooth surface for easy penetration.
9) Advance tip design provides smooth transition from needle to catheter.
I.V.Cannula with injection valve and wings
1) Provide with injection site.
2) It has one way retreating valve to facilitate extra medication without allowing any back flow.
3) To inject medicine by a Syringe without needle thereby reducing the chances of infection and preventing needle stick injuries.
4) The valve is provided with specially designed cap incorporating a recessed plug with a protective skirt to effectively prevent contamination when the valve is not in use.
5) Color coded valve cap for the size identification.
6) It offers safe and convenient method of atraumatic administration of medicine.
7) Angled and grooved wings offer easy fixation and prevent pistoning and rolling of cannula over the patient's body .
8) Disposable, sterile and non-pyrogenic.
9) Kink resistant and biocompatible catheter with smooth surface for easy penetration.
10) Advance tip design provides smooth transition from needle to catheter
I.V.Cannula with wings
1) Larger flash back chamber and grip for ease of handling.
2) Small projection for identification of needle bevel.
3) Small wings help in keeping it in place and do not interfere even on a contoured surface.
4) Low profile.
5) Sterile, disposable, non-pyrogenic.
6) Color coded body & wings for size identification.
7) Kink resistant and biocompatible catheter with smooth surface for easy penetration.
8) Siliconised, ultra-sharp back-cut needle for painless venipuncture.